
Every so often I return to this theme of gratitude. I must, as we all must, in order to bring every good thing into our worlds. Being truly grateful will only bring more of the things we are grateful for. Have you ever noticed that when you are in a spirit of gratitude, you are not angry, or depressed, or filled with any other limiting emotion?
So learn to cultivate an attitude of gratitude.
At the end of each day, I make it a habit to list five things I am grateful for that day. Instead of going to sleep filled with the day's worries and tomorrow's woes, I go to sleep full of peace in the spirit of gratitude. It doesn't take much to note what you are grateful for. Just start with the basics: health, life, shelter, family, friends, food, clothing, Internet access.
Here is a nice link to show us 5 WAYS TO CULTIVATE AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE

2 comments:
Wow ya Aya. gr8 post bgd (Y) and gr8 attitude (Y).
thx semsema ,u know u r one of the reasons that push me to post on that blog and not any type of posts :)
Post a Comment